Cars are back with Cars 2 raced into theaters everywhere on June 24th!
Wasn’t it fantastic that Pixar decided to release
Cars 2 on my Birthday?
Rev your engines as your favorite characters from Cars are back with Cars 2 raced into theaters everywhere on June 24th!
Here is a brief synopsis of Pixar’s follow-up film to the Academy Award Winning Toy Story 3:
When star racecar Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) and the incomparable tow truck Mater (voice of Larry the Cable Guy)
head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix, Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage!
ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY:
- CARS 2 t-shirt in youth sizes of S, M, L, XL
- CARS 2 set of 3 bumper tickets
- CARS 2 temporary tattoo sheet (2 per winner)
- CARS 2 puzzle
CARS 2races into theatres everywhere in Disney Digital 3D and IMAX 3D on June 24th!
CARS 2 (In Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D)
Website and Mobile Site: Disney.com/cars
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/pixarcars
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/disneypixar
U.S. Release Date: June 24, 2011
Voice Talent: Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Michael Caine, Emily Mortimer, Bonnie Hunt,
Tony Shalhoub, Cheech Marin, Jason Isaacs, Joe Mantegna, Peter Jacobson, Thomas Kretschmann, Guido Quaroni, Lloyd Sherr, Paul Dooley, John Ratzenberger, Jenifer Lewis, Michael Wallis, Katherine Helmond, John Turturro, Franco Nero, Vanessa Redgrave, Eddie Izzard, Bruce Campbell, Michel Michelis, Jeff Gordon, Darrell Waltrip, Lewis Hamilton, David Hobbs
Director: John Lasseter
Co-Director: Brad Lewis
Producer: Denise Ream
Story By: John Lasseter, Brad Lewis and Dan Fogelman
Screenplay By: Ben Queen
Composer: Michael Giacchino
Star racecar Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) and the incomparable tow truck Mater (voice of Larry the Cable Guy) take their friendship to exciting new places in “Cars 2” when they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world’s fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage. Mater finds himself torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret mission orchestrated by master British super spy Finn McMissile (voice of Michael Caine) and the stunning rookie field spy Holley Shiftwell (voice of Emily Mortimer). Mater’s action-packed journey leads him on an explosive chase through the streets of Japan and Europe, trailed by his friends and watched by the whole world. The fast-paced fun includes a colorful new all-car cast, complete with menacing villains and international racing competitors.
John Lasseter returns to the driver’s seat to direct this follow-up to his 2006 Golden Globe®-winning “Cars.” “Cars 2” is co-directed by Brad Lewis, producer of the Oscar®-winning film “Ratatouille,” and produced by visual effects industry veteran Denise Ream (associate producer, “Up”; visual effects executive producer, “Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”). The film hits the track on June 24, 2011, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D in select theaters.
· John Lasseter made his feature film directing debut with “Toy Story” in 1995. He has since directed such Disney•Pixar classics as “A Bug’s Life,” “Toy Story 2” and “Cars” and served as executive producer of all other Pixar films to date. He is currently the chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios and principal creative advisor of Walt Disney Imagineering.
· “Cars 2” is the 12th feature-length animated film from Pixar Animation Studios (its first 11 have earned $6.5 billion at the global box office). Pixar, which has earned 29 Academy Awards® and seven Golden Globes®, celebrates its 25th Anniversary in 2011.
· “Cars” originally released on June 9, 2006, and grossed nearly $462 million worldwide. It was nominated for two Oscars® and one Golden Globe®, winning the first ever Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature Film.
In accordance with FTC Regulations: I receive books and other products at not cost to me, in exchange for my HONEST review. Please scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, for my Full Disclosure!
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org