Cancun, Mexico – Xlear Xylitol Conference Feb. 2013

6 Flares Twitter 3 Facebook 3 StumbleUpon 0 LinkedIn 0 Google+ 0 Email -- Filament.io 6 Flares ×

A Sneak Peek!

#xylitol411

Xlear
Westin Resort and Spa, Cancun

As a Xlear Ambassador, I was sent to Cancun, Mexico for the 2013 Xylitol Conference.  I also receive free product from the Xlear Company.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own!
Cancun, Mexico – Xlear Xylitol Conference Feb. 2013
signature

Comments

1. So jealous – sounds like a great conference to go to

2. Carolann Leibenguth says:

Wow what an opportunity

3. natalie nichols says:

Wow. It looks like you must have had a really great time. What a neat opportunity.

4. Sylvia Zajis says:

You are very fortunate to have been able to participate in this. Sounds like a great opportunity.

5. meegan whitford says:

oh I would have loved to go there

6. lauren p says:

What a great opportnity to experience a great place and a free product as well

7. Fee (Phyllis) Roberts says:

Wow! What a beautiful beach! I live in FL and Jacksonville’s beach is really dirty looking.

8. Gail Williams says:

Great experience at your conference…to be on a beach in Cancun!!! Wow! Xlear treated you right!

9. This is amazing. Love Cancun. I reviewed some Xlear candies and toothpaste for my daughter , we stand behind it.

10. Sarah Hayes says:

wow what a great opportunity! glad you got to go!

11. nikki krutz says:

very jealous!! i would love to see cancun! :)

12. sounds like fun!

13. Barbara R. says:

Beautiful hotel and location for a conference. That must have been a thrill to be chosen.

14. Ruth chu says:

wow I hope you had fun i have always wanted to go there. jealous

15. how did you tear yourself away?! You are so lucky! I just started using xylitol because my dentist says it helps prevent tooth decay

16. Megan Parsons says:

wow! I would love to go somewhere like that!

17. you’re one lucky gal, huh. I have never flown before. I might have to start beings I see what i’m missing out on

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

18. Laura Smith says:

We went to Cancun about 15 years ago, we had a blast and yes the water is absolutely beautiful

19. Amanda Alvarado says:

How awesome! I bet the weather was nice too! You are brave traveling into Mexico right now! I live on the border and wouldn’t set foot in there right now! LOL

20. That is amazing. I have never left the country. What a wonderful opportunity.

21. What a great opportunity! I love Cancun.

22. Xlear are great products–I reviewed them myself. So glad you got to go. Thanks for the info!

23. laurie nykaza says:

wonderful event so happy you were able to go and enjoy it and learn some more about the product Xlear too

24. krista grandstaff says:

It looks like a great time…I’m glad you got the chance to get away and enjoy yourself!!!

25. cassandra says:

Wow that is awesome. I have a lot of family in Mexico and love it there :) You were lucky you got to go and for free ?! what could be better!

26. I am dying of envy right now. Oh how I wish I had a room near a beautiful beach. <3

27. Wow sounds exciting! I want to visit Mexico too!

Give Us Your Thoughts

We’re Proud to be #NSNation Bloggers

I'm proud to be a #NSNationBlogger. Click here to start your weight loss journey!
6 Flares Twitter 3 Facebook 3 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 Google+ 0 Email -- Filament.io 6 Flares ×